Monthly Blog — trail gangstaz
🧝 Elf on a Shelf: Trail Runner Edition 👟
We remixed this Christmas favorite! Who did we miss?!
1. Stay hard.
2. She does track and field too?!
3. Her first name, not her last...
4. He's probably worth a lot more than a million!
5. He's short, okay?
6. Jurek is really enjoying retirement!
8. Also could have gone with Jim on a limb.
11. Beast mode.
Scary Campfire Stories For Runners
Runners beware: these harrowing tales told in rhyme are sure to replay all night in your mind! 😈
#2 (pun intended)
10 Covid-19 Themed PIck-Up Lines For Runners
COVID-19 has been a game-changer in 2020, to say the least. Not only has it claimed countless lives, wreaked havoc on economies and left many unemployed, it has also impacted the dating scene. If you’re a runner and planning to score a date in the middle of a pandemic, you’re going to have to get a little more creative with your pick-up lines. Here a few ideas to get you started:
1. Do you self-isolate on this trail often?
2. It could be from running with this mask, but you take my breath away!
3. You must be...
🎁 12 Running Gifts You Wish Were Real 🎁
Who knows? Maybe some of these products will exist by Christmas 2020! We hope you have as much fun with this list as we had making it! Please share with your runner friends and family over the holidays (or any time of year)!
1.⠀ Tuck and roll your way to a Strava 👑
2. We should have called them "BU's!" Oh well, there ain’t no laws when you’re FUELING with Claws! (and Fireball) 🔥🤟
10 Reasons to Run a Turkey Trot This Year
“10 Reasons to Run a Turkey Trot This Year"
By: Ruairi Moynihan
Thanksgiving is upon us, which means a smorgasbord of temptation lurks at every holiday function. One of the best ways to combat the extra L-B’s is by running! Whether you’re a beginner or veteran, hate it or love it - there are plenty of Thanksgiving runs to attend right here in Northern Arizona (including several events listed below). However, you may not have considered these other perks that come with participating in a local turkey...