🧝 Elf on a Shelf: Track & Road Runner Edition 🎽
1. The 🐐.
2. Str8 ballers!
3. Hang ten with Molly - and pronounce her last name correctly! 🤙
4. One Mo mile!
5. 'Bout to take flight!
6. SUPP, dude?!
7. So much drip he rides a jetski everywhere!
8. I'm fast af, boi!
9. Triple rhyme!
10. We know it doesn't rhyme! Coulda put her on a double helix.
11. Tiger King? 🐯 👑
🧝 Elf on a Shelf: Trail Runner Edition 👟
We remixed this Christmas favorite! Who did we miss?!
1. Stay hard.
2. She does track and field too?!
3. Her first name, not her last...
4. He's probably worth a lot more than a million!
5. He's short, okay?
6. Jurek is really enjoying retirement!
8. Also could have gone with Jim on a limb.
11. Beast mode.
👟12 Running Gifts You Wish Were Real 🎁
Maybe if some of these running products existed, 2020 would have been just a little less miserable. Anyway, one can always dream! Enjoy our list and happy holidays, gangstas! 🎄
1. Finally, an Advent calendar that’s practical! 👟
2. Why wait until the race is over to start partying? 🤪🍺🍺
3. An app for all those clueless coworkers who tell you, “I don’t even DRIVE that far!” 😑🤦♂️🤦♀️
4. Coros is really stepping up their game -...
Scary Campfire Stories For Runners
Runners beware: these harrowing tales told in rhyme are sure to replay all night in your mind! 😈
#2 (pun intended)
Homeschool Lesson Plans for Parents Who Are Runners:
As the Covid-19 Pandemic drags on, an increasing number of parents are making plans to homeschool their children this fall. Being a teacher is hard, especially if you don't have a teaching degree, hold another job and are trying to run consistently.
We hope these lesson plans, meticulously crafted by parents who are runners themselves, make this semester a little less stressful!