Meet Roscoe Frehs!
Hometown: Prescott, AZ
Current Residence: Sedona, AZ
Occupation: Home watcher/ Mouse detector/ Emotional Support floof
1) What makes you a “Trail Dawg?”
I’ve been trotting trails since I left the humane society eight years ago!
2) How and when did you get into trail running?
I started running along with a bike because I have too much energy for walks! A few years ago we switched from going out with just bikes to mostly going out without them (running).
3) What’s the farthest you typically run with your boi Drew?
Usually 10-12 miles, or an 1:30-2:00, but more when it’s cold and there is natural water around.
4) When you have those funny dreams where you kick and bark in your sleep, what are you dreaming of?
Chasing all the critters.
5) Your owner has a lot of tattoos. If dogs could get tattoos what would you choose?
Lizards and tennis balls.
6) When you’re having trouble getting your owner out the door, what motivates him to run?
Me looking bored.
7) Is there anything your owner does that annoys you?
He goes to work five days a week, for at least 8 hours a day, without me.
8) Do you have any pick up lines you use when meeting female trail dawgs?
I’m more into doing my own thing.
9) What’s your favorite post-run treat?
Meat scraps from my owners job or “pizza bones.”
10) What’s your next big adventure?
I don’t know but I hope there is SNOW and cooler weather and marmots like the two week trip we just took to Colorado.